WHY ENGAGE WITH THIS CONFERENCE?
The world is changing at pace.
Disruptive thinking is changing the face of ‘traditional’ business models.
Mobility is being defined by convergent technology and agriculture is being turned on its head by well funded start-ups delivering meat without animal slaughter.
The pace of this change is staggering so Innovation & Sustainability focuses on practical solutions and provides a platform for collaboration.
Be sure to join the most intense 1-day conference + workshop on the sustainability calendar and meet with the global players bringing this change to our door.
- 09.30 – 10.00
- Registration & Networking
- 10.00 – 11.30
- Inspiration and motivation from leading commentators in the area of convergence, national strategy and even ‘goodvertising’!
- 11.30 – 13.00
- Lunch & Networking
- Here is your chance to interact with others that share the passion and can build solutions together.
- 13.00 – 16.30
- Breakout sessions
- 17:30 – 19:00
- Special Event I with Kiwi Chamber
- “Inspire with Innovation” Speaker Series * Please contact Kiwi Chamber to register
- 19:00 – 22:00
- Special event II with ecostore
- Reception hosted by ecostore* Choose option button on our registration form to attend
Meet Sunguk during our
Sunguk is Vice President of Future Convergence Service Office at KT. In this capacity, he leads KT’s Smart Energy business strategy and service as the company’s new growth engine & ICT convergence service.
He joined KT as a Vice President of Strategic Investment department and managed KT group’s M&A strategy and execution.
Before joining KT, Sunguk served over 15 years at NTT DoCoMo, the largest Japanese mobile operator including four year experience of New York office in USA.
He has had a vast experience in new business development, global M&A and wireless network development, etc.
He has an MBA from Wharton school of the University of Pennsylvania and a BS/MS in Electronics Engineering from Waseda University in Japan.
KT is the leading telecommunications service provider in Korea and one of the largest and most advanced in Asia. As an integrated telecommunications service provider, principal services include.
– mobile voice and data telecommunications services
– telephone services, broadband internet access service, IPTV services, data communication
– credit card processing and other financial services
– various other services, including satellite service and information technology, real estate business, satellite TV service, media contents business and network services such as cloud computing services.
Meet Steven during our
Where to for ‘traditional agriculture’? Aware of the change that is upon us, Steven is taking a lead in driving innovation and sustainable business that will transform what New Zealand produces and how.
Before joining Pāmu in August 2013, Steven was General Manager of PGG Wrightson Seeds Australia from 2010 with an overlapping role on the NZTE Beachheads Advisory Board during that period. Steven has also worked at McKinsey & Company and before that he was General Manager of New Zealand’s first internet retailing company, FlyingPig. He also founded the First Foundation in 1998 and is the author of New Zealand Unleashed. He holds an LLB and BA from Auckland University, and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Pāmu is the brand name for Landcorp Farming Limited. Pāmu stands for best practice in sustainable and safe farming. Landcorp Farming Limited is a State-Owned Enterprise and strives to be a leader in New Zealand agriculture, carefully creating natural products of high quality.
Meet Thomas aduring our
Mr. Goodvertising, thought-leader & International expert in sustainable communication Thomas Kolster is an international expert in sustainable communication. He’s the author of one of the most comprehensive books about the topic: “Goodvertising”. As the Director of the Goodvertising Agency he’s helping companies, agencies & non-profits understand this new reality. He’s a globally experienced keynote speaker featured at events such as SXSW, Epica, D&AD & Sustainable Brands, a columnist for the Guardian and several other publications and a regular judge at international award shows. As a passionate entrepreneur and change-agent he’s launched impact platforms like Cph:Change and Wheregoodgrows.com. The Huffington Post recently dubbed him “Inspirational Leader”. Thomas is also on the SB advisory board for Paris 2019 and co-organiser for SB Copenhagen.
Big investment from big names is flowing into ‘tech’ start-ups developing solutions that will disrupt traditional agriculture and how consumers view food Plant based ‘meat’ and cellular agriculture are not just grabbing headlines but also the imagination of the consumer.
The pace of this change is staggering and the potential benefits for the environment hard to question. This is your chance to get the answers on this fascinating industry from those leading the charge!
Disruption in mobility is progressing at a pace few predicted. This change has the potential to bring levels of convenience not seen before along with environmental benefits that are sorely needed.
Gain insights into the pace of change as it relates to zero emission commercial mobility which plays such a crucial role for our environment and is delivering innovation at a pace few predicted.
Sustainable Brands Pavilion
What are the sustainable brands out there, where is the innovation and how do they engage with the consumer?
Come and talk with some the brands with sustainability at their core. Then join an engaging breakout session led by the “Inspirational Leader” – Thomas Kloster. Be part of the discussion and the solution!
- KRW 400,000
- 17th Sept 2018 ~ 25th Oct 2018
- Early bird
- KRW 250,000
- 2nd Aug 2018 ~ 16th Sept 2018
- KRW 150,000
- 17th Sept 2018 ~ 23rd Oct 2018
- If you require a cash receipt, please indicate this.
- Where a tax invoice is required please include the name and address of your company as well as a copy of your business registration with your registration. (For e-tax invoice, please include email address).
- For student registration, please send a certified copy of your student status to [email protected] (i.e. a scanned copy of your student ID).
Check out the conference app we are trialling this year. It will:
- Give you easy access to key related information
- Let you see who else is attending that you might want to reach out to
- Let you add your own story to the mix!
Steps to getting connected:
- Download the xSync app (search your mobile store for “xSync”)
- Once installed search our conference by typing “Innovation & Sustainability”
- Enter the code provided via email
- Update your profile and have enjoy!
Lotte World Tower Sky31 Convention
All about sustainability, we encourage use of public transport with both subway lines 2 (Jamsil – exits 1 or 2) and 8 (Jamsil – exit 11) providing convenient access. Lotte’s underground mall is fascinating but not that easy to find your way out of!
We recommend using exit No. 1 of Jamsil Sation (Line 2). From there, walk to the small lawn in the center of Lotte World Mall. You will be able to see the Lotte Tower building. The East Gate of the tower is the entrance for SKY 31.
Parking: A basic fee of 500 won per 10 minutes from 10am-8pm applies (200 won per 10 minutes up to a maximum of 45,000 won/day will be charged outside of these hours)
Parking vouchers will be provided only for those visiting with EV vehicles who present its evidence at reception.
Enquiries : 02-734-5667 | [email protected]